What You Get
- Garage light
- Remote control with CR2025 battery pre-installed
- Manufacturer’s 6-month limited warranty
Good to Know
- Default setting is approx. 90 seconds, remote can change default setting to 30, 60 90, 120, 150 and 180 seconds in motion setting
- If you need to take the light with you, just unscrew the rechargeable LED bulb. When the power comes back on, the LIVING GLOW rechargeable LED bulb will automatically begin recharging again in its light fixture.
- Environment use: Suitable for use in damp locations (can be used on covered locations, not exposed to water).
- UL definition of damp locations: An exterior or interior location that is normally or periodically subject to minor condensation including partially protected or covered locations, such as roofed open porches, basements, some barns and some cold storage warehouses.
- Over 2 million lights sold since Living Glow brand launched in October 2019
- Standard usage with light switch or motion sensing
- AC mode: Always On, Motion or DC Battery Backup
- Automatically goes on with motion
- Wide-angle illumination
- Shuts off after 90 seconds after no motion is detected
Battery back-up function
- Provides light for approximately two hours in high setting, and will last approximately two hours in always-on mode. This is approximately 80 times on and off in 90 second intervals.
50,000 hour LED life
- Built to last a lifetime
- Only 80 watts of power provides 1000% more light than 800 lumen standard 60-watt bulb
- No flickering
- No humming
Easy to install
- Simply screw into a light socket
- No tools required
3 adjustable ultra-bright LED light aluminum alloy panels
- Adjust each panel independent of the others up to 90 degrees
- Adjust panels to get the light where needed
- Aluminum alloy panels are vented to improve cooling, efficiency and longevity
Instantly add ultra-bright light to any area
- Great for garages, basements, boiler rooms, closets, attics, offices, workshops, rec rooms, storage rooms and much more
Low energy consumption
- Each LED bulb provides more than 45 years of light when using 3 hours per day
- Switch easily between all the features of the light – Always on, Motion (auto setting), timer in motion mode
- 8,000 Lumens vs. previous model at 6,000 Lumens
- Approximately 10 hours of charging, while connected to an electrical power source, will fully recharge your bulb to work again on its own power
- Maximum coverage angle can reach 360 degrees, lighting up the entire area without a blind spot
- More than 2 million Living Glow Light Bulbs sold since 2019 (when Living Glow launched at HSN)
- It takes up to 20 800 lumen light bulbs to produce the same amount of light as 2 Living Glow bulbs in your garage
- Only 80 watts of power provides 1,000% more light than 800 lumen standard 60-watt bulb
- When there is a power outage the light will automatically switch into motion sensing mode to save battery life. The light will only come on with motion. If you want to over ride this and turn into always-on mode, you must use the remote.